lag time

Results 1 - 16 of 16Sort Results By: Published Date | Title | Company Name
Published By: Infinidat EMEA     Published Date: Oct 14, 2019
Da Daten nicht nur zu einem Business Enabler werden, sondern auch die Grundlage für den Wettbewerbsvorteil des Unternehmens, hat sich die Always-On-Datenverfügbarkeit zu einer kritischen Geschäftsanforderung an die IT-Organisation entwickelt. IT-Organisationen versuchen seit Jahren, die Dateninfrastruktur so zu gestalten, dass sie die Anforderungen des Always On erfüllt, jedoch mit hohen Kosten und Komplexität. Hier können auch mehrere potentielle Fehlerquellen auftreten. Für ein echtes Always On muss Zero Recovery Point Objective (RPO=0) und Zero Recovery Time Objective (RTO=0) vorliegen. Dies sind die Basisanforderungen einer Always-On-Lösung.
Tags : 
    
Infinidat EMEA
Published By: MicroStrategy     Published Date: Nov 08, 2019
Today, despite massive investments in data, IT infrastructure, and analytics software, the adoption of analytics continues to lag behind. In fact, according to Gartner, most organizations fail to hit the 30% mark—meaning more than 70% of people at most organizations are going without access to the critical information needed to perform to the best of their abilities. What’s stopping organizations from breaking through the 30% barrier and driving the pervasive adoption of intelligence? Simple. The majority of existing tools only cater to users who are analytically inclined—the analysts, data scientists, and architects of the world. The other 70%—the people making the operational decisions daily within a business—simply lack the time, skill, or desire to seek out data and intelligence on their own. HyperIntelligenceTM helps organizations operationalize their existing investments and arm everyone across the organization with intelligence. Whether it’s a salesperson looking to close a
Tags : 
    
MicroStrategy
Published By: MicroStrategy     Published Date: Nov 08, 2019
Today, despite massive investments in data, IT infrastructure, and analytics software, the adoption of analytics continues to lag behind. In fact, according to Gartner, most organizations fail to hit the 30% mark—meaning more than 70% of people at most organizations are going without access to the critical information needed to perform to the best of their abilities. What’s stopping organizations from breaking through the 30% barrier and driving the pervasive adoption of intelligence? Simple. The majority of existing tools only cater to users who are analytically inclined—the analysts, data scientists, and architects of the world. The other 70%—the people making the operational decisions daily within a business—simply lack the time, skill, or desire to seek out data and intelligence on their own. HyperIntelligenceTM helps organizations operationalize their existing investments and arm everyone across the organization with intelligence. Whether it’s a salesperson looking to close a
Tags : 
    
MicroStrategy
Published By: Hewlett Packard Enterprise     Published Date: Mar 31, 2016
Cyberattacks are now a fact of life. Yet detection still lags. In 2015, the median amount of time attackers spent inside organizations before detection was 146 days. Why are we so vulnerable? MIT Technology Review asks Andrzej Kawalec, chief technology officer for HPE Security Services and Marshall Heilman, vice-president and executive director at Mandiant, a FireEye company, what we can do to make our systems more secure.
Tags : 
    
Hewlett Packard  Enterprise
Published By: Pure Storage     Published Date: Sep 27, 2019
In der heutigen Wirtschaftswelt stellt die Geschäftskontinuität eine absolute Notwendigkeit dar. Wenn Unternehmen die digitale Transformation in Angriff nehmen und sich bezüglich aller wesentlichen Prozesse an die IT wenden, können solche Ausfallzeiten die Firma lähmen. Firmen, die in der Lage sind, Technologieausfälle transparent zu handhaben (und dadurch Geschäfte ungehindert betreiben können), erzielen hierdurch erhebliche Vorteile hinsichtlich des Wettbewerbs, der Kundenbindung und Geschäftsinnovation. Das Erreichen der höchsten Stufe der Geschäftskontinuität, also das Ziel, die Wiederherstellungspunkte (Recovery Point Objectives, RPOs) und Wiederherstellungszeiten (Recovery Time Objectives, RTOs) auf den Wert von null zu senken, war jedoch nur für die größten Unternehmen durch ihre geschäftsentscheidenden Anwendungen möglich. Den meisten Unternehmen waren die damit verbundenen Kosten und die einhergehende Komplexität zu hoch, um eine solche Stufe zu erreichen. Dies ist jedoch nic
Tags : 
    
Pure Storage
Published By: Netsuite     Published Date: Sep 06, 2017
Moving your company to the cloud allows for more efficient and effective business operations—essential for growing an organization. Companies plagued by inaccurate, out of date information can instead get real-time access to critical business data anywhere. NetSuite has worked with businesses across all industries to guide them through the many phases of growth, from start-up to ramp up to IPO. Learn how to overcome the five obstacles to successful growth and why NetSuite will be the last business system you will ever need.
Tags : 
    
Netsuite
Published By: MicroStrategy     Published Date: Aug 28, 2019
Why HyperIntelligence? Today, despite massive investments in data, IT infrastructure, and analytics software, the adoption of analytics continues to lag behind. In fact, according to Gartner, most organizations fail to hit the 30% mark. That means that more than 70% of people at most organizations are going without access to the critical information they need to perform to the best of their abilities. What’s stopping organizations from breaking through the 30% barrier and driving the pervasive adoption of intelligence? Simple. The majority of existing tools only cater to users who are naturally analytically inclined—the analysts, data scientists, and architects of the world. The other 70%—the people making the operational decisions daily within a business—simply lack the time, skill, or desire to seek out data and intelligence on their own. HyperIntelligence helps organizations operationalize their existing investments and arm everyone across the organization with intelligence. Whether
Tags : 
    
MicroStrategy
Published By: Aberdeen Group     Published Date: Jun 02, 2011
The focus of this document is to quantify the cost of IT-induced business downtime.
Tags : 
aberdeen, datacenter uptime, roi, disaster recovery, best-in-class, industry average, laggard, sla
    
Aberdeen Group
Published By: AppNeta     Published Date: Oct 28, 2013
Let’s face it, users are impatient. They demand a blazingly fast experience and accept no substitutes. While the effects of poor performance are obvious, it makes one wonder about the relationship between client latency and the “perception of speed”. After all, the user can trigger many state change events (page load, submit a form, interact with a visualization, etc.) and all these events have an associated latency to the client. However, are certain types of latency more noticeable to the user then others?
Tags : 
appneta, web applications, applications, applications latency, web applications latency, latency, client latency, time to first byte
    
AppNeta
Published By: SAP Inc.     Published Date: Jun 16, 2009
As the sheer amount of information available for Business Intelligence (BI) applications has grown, and the sophistication of BI capabilities has accelerated, organizations are striving to improve time-to-information for business users.
Tags : 
sap, data management, business intelligence, data storage, laggards, best-in-class, time-to-information, data management infrastructure costs
    
SAP Inc.
Published By: Forcepoint     Published Date: May 14, 2019
Things are not as they used to be in the enterprise. Today’s employees are mobile, they’re storing and accessing data in cloud apps, and are in disparate networks. While the present-day digital world has changed, the objective of data protection has not: you must still ensure the security of your critical data and intellectual property. However, the threat-centric security approach, with its static policies forces decisions about cyber activity with no insight into the broader context. The result is a disproportionate number of flagged activities, overwhelming security teams who have no way to understand the ones most worthy of investigation. Read Rethinking Data Security with a Risk-Adaptive Approach to learn how a human-centric, risk-adaptive approach can help your organization be more proactive in order to: • Automate policy enforcement to deter data loss events • Reduce the number of security alerts • Cut down on incident investigation time
Tags : 
    
Forcepoint
Published By: IBM     Published Date: Jun 02, 2009
Linux reliability has come of age. Several major Linux distributions including Novell SUSE, Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Ubuntu scored high in reliability, improved over 2006 uptime statistics and achieved near parity with Unix distributions. Security incidents plagued Windows Server 2003, which saw uptime decrease by roughly 10% during last year. Corporations must continue to adhere to best practices in configuration, management and security to ensure optimal server operating system and application reliability.
Tags : 
reliability, uptime, performance, management, service-level agreement, sla, compliance, linux
    
IBM
Published By: CDW-Trend Micro     Published Date: Mar 26, 2015
Virtualization and cloud computing can help your organization achieve significant savings in data center hardware costs, operational expenditures, and energy demands— while achieving improvements in quality of service and business agility. However, as data centers continue to transition from physical to virtual and now increasingly, cloud environments, traditional security can slow down provisioning, become difficult to manage, and cause performance lag. As you scale your virtual environment and adopt software defined networking, evolving your approach to security can reduce time, effort, and impact on CPU, network, and storage. Read this white paper to learn more about virtualization and cloud computing.
Tags : 
security, virtualization, cloud computing, trend micro, it management, wireless
    
CDW-Trend Micro
Published By: Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)     Published Date: Jun 25, 2009
MGMA Connexion™ magazine is the medical group practice professional's power resource. This popular magazine is filled with insight from peers, advice from experts and timely information on a variety of cutting-edge healthcare industry topics. MGMA Connexion™ magazine ranks as the "must-read" magazine for nearly 23,000 Medical Group Management (MGMA) members. MGMA's flagship publication is distributed ten times per year with a circulation well beyond the nearly 23,000 readers. About 50% or readers report the MGMA that they pass the issues on to other readers. This sample issue includes trend stories and member case studies, providing you a behind-the-scenes perspective on the group practice industry.
Tags : 
mgma, connexion, medical, ehr, physician recruiting, medicare, private, ids
    
Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
Published By: Hewlett-Packard Company     Published Date: May 15, 2014
HP's Gen8 servers are the flagship products bringing new technologies and capabilities to market. Delivering advances in performance, serviceability, and lifecycle automation, they address the demands of today's IT environments. Learn how these servers increase provisioning and uptime, and reduce the time and resources spent on server deployment and management
Tags : 
proliant gen8 servers, system architecture, it management, storage
    
Hewlett-Packard Company
Published By: Aprimo, Inc.     Published Date: Dec 23, 2008
BearingPoint wanted a “one-stop-shop” for its growing marketing organization that was easy to setup and didn’t require a lot of resources. A tool was needed to help with the wide-range of marketing activities that satisfied the needs of the entire marketing team. This system needed to easily handle financial and legal requests, capture campaign and event data, support creative development and reduce manual processes that contributed to the lagging of concrete knowledge of their marketing budgets and spending at any given point in time.
Tags : 
aprimo, marketing operations, financial visibility, marketing resource management, it management, knowledge management
    
Aprimo, Inc.
Search      

Add Research

Get your company's research in the hands of targeted business professionals.